November 5, 2018
Are you excited about tycoon games? We have a perfect position for an individual who is born to design next big things in F2P tycoon and simulation games!
- Take ownership of UX/UI in the game you will be working on
- Develop and follow a design process with iterative feedback loop with stakeholders and the development team
- Communicate with art, game design and programming to create the best UX
- Create wireframes, interactive prototypes and actual implementations
- UI implementation in-game and its asset management and optimization
We are looking for someone with
- Love for mobile F2P tycoon games
- Passion for details, consistency and elegant solutions
- Ability to create designs and working prototypes with tools such as Unity, Balsamiq, Axure, Microsoft Visio or similar
- Portfolio reflecting design skills and implementation
- Desire to listen to the players, development team and different stakeholders
- Arrange user test sessions
- Arrange feedback sessions with the team and stakeholders
- Follow game community feedback
- Prepare and run A/B tests
- Follow metrics and analytics
- Communication skills in English
- Key position in our growing company
- Relaxed and enthusiastic team spirit and working environment
- Extravagant yet cosy development studio housed in a historical 20th century building with a corner tower
- Right at Tampere Central Square with a 10 minute walk from the railway station.
The candidate should live in Tampere region or be willing to relocate.
BON Games is a hot new tycoon and simulation gaming focused mobile game studio located in Tampere, the fastest-growing hub of Finnish game industry. Our key personnel are experienced developers with track record of more than 30 titles for mobile.
Send your application letter and CV to Ilkka Immonen, CEO.