User Acquisition Specialist
October 5, 2020
Are you excited about user acquisition for mobile games? Can you see tons of possibilities how to attract potential players? Would you like to launch campaigns and dig into numbers to create even more efficient UA campaigns? We are looking for a future UA Specialist, who is passionate about the mobile gaming industry and is ready to take our UA to the next level!
What we are looking for?
- Passion for gaming high motivation, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Analytical personality and problem-solving skills
- Professional English skills
- Willingness to interact with other people
- Adaptability (to changing markets), commercial mindset and courage to try new
- Experience related to UA channels (such as Facebook and Google), creative skills,
and relevant work experience in a UA role are seen as a plus
- Execute and manage UA campaigns on various channels (like Facebook and Google)
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns based on KPIs
- Provide data driven insights for the creative development
- Manage and co-operate with UA-partners
- Keep in-house and external stakeholders informed about UA performance
- Cooperate with other team members how to improve gaming experience to match users’ wishes
- Find new UA opportunities and keep up with industry trends
What we offer
- Key position to grow together with the new studio
- Opportunity to work with awesome team of industry veterans
- Relaxed studio atmosphere and multicultural working environment with a superb team spirit
- Beautiful city to live in with lively cultural scene and international influence
- Healthcare benefits, company events and more!
BON Games is on a mission to become the leader in mobile tycoon games. We’re a multi-cultural environment of professionals from various backgrounds, pushing for best results with every cell in our body. We believe that success comes through passion. We take care of each other and make sure that nobody is left behind when going forward. Keeping things smooth means that we have a flat organizational design. We love games from their nuts and bolts to the shiny gleaming surfaces. Love what you do, and have fun doing it! Come join our team!
Please send your application with CV to Ilkka Immonen (email@example.com).