June 28, 2019
Bon Games is looking for a UI Artist!
We are looking for a UI Artist with the ability to follow a style and push it even further. Do you have a positive mindset, are always willing to learn new things and develop your skills? Are you always raising the bar with your enthusiasm and growing skillset?
We hope you are thorough and have organizational skills ensuring all goals are met or exceeded. Furthermore, you understand the importance of feedback and are happy to communicate and share your views in an open environment with other industry experts. Above all we’d love for you to have a deep passion for games and art!
Love what you do, and have fun doing it! Come join our team!
- Design and create 2D user interface visuals from initial concepts to final assets
- Wireframing, conceptualizing and visualizing user interfaces
- Coordinate UI artwork along with UX designer, UI programmers and Lead artist
- A positive and motivated mindset
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to create wireframes and visualizations of interactions
- Ability to reduce complex functionality into simple intuitive interactions
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and After effects
- Working knowledge of Unity
- Experience in creating mobile game UI artwork
- Experience in digital painting and vector graphics, clearly demonstrated in portfolio
- Strong grasp of art and design fundamentals, clearly demonstrated in portfolio
- Solid understanding of typography and layots
- Ability to take illustrative UI artwork from concept to finalized in-game assets
- Comprehensive understanding of mobile game and application UI design and artwork
- Good communication skills in English
Any knowledge, interest or experience with Web development, VFX, UX design, 3D modeling, Advertisement, Marketing, Illustration, Classical art, Print, Social media, Games events, Game development, Motion design, Photography, Video editing etc. is considered a huge advantage!
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team of industry experts.
- Relaxed studio atmosphere with clear focus to be at the top!
- Multi-cultural working environment with a superb team spirit.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Beautiful city to live in with lively cultural scene and international influence.
Did you find yourself in the description? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your Cover letter, Portfolio and CV to Antti Lukinmaa, firstname.lastname@example.org.