January 7, 2020
BON Games is seeking a QA Tester
We are looking for a passionate and talented Quality Assurance (QA) tester to work with the development team in producing applications which are extremely fun to play and of a very high quality.
You will be responsible for assisting the QA Lead in testing the product before release to market and subsequent updates so that the application is close to a defect free state as possible.
- Work effectively in completing assigned QA tasks; test plan completion, provide feedback on features, investigative tasks, live-ops checks, ad hoc testing on new features in trying to break them!
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete and informative manner in the bug database.
- Respond to development team’s request in line with the project e.g. providing more information for bugs, balancing, build installation, validating bugs.
- Respond to support tickets internally in reproducing them and updating them with information for the dev team to fix.
- Passionate about the industry, games and finding every single bug!
- Strongly motivated to work within a small structured team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Organised, disciplined and methodical approach to testing.
- Strong team spirit, pro-active with tasks.
- Excellent English & communications skills.
- Experience of working on multi-platforms e.g. Android, iOS.
- Awareness of the development cycle and key milestones.
- We encourage students and post-grads to apply, as prior experience in QA is not necessarily required
Any knowledge, interest or experience with Unity, SCRUM/Agile development, C#, C++, JIRA, YouTrack, Excel, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet,various F2P mobile games, bug life-cycle, group project is considered a huge advantage!
What we offer:
- Great opportunity for introduction to the game industry.
- Learn and develop your skills from experienced industry experts.
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team of industry experts.
- Relaxed studio atmosphere with clear focus to be at the top!
- Multi-cultural working environment with a superb team spirit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Beautiful city to live in with lively cultural scene and international influence.
Did you find yourself in the description? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com