November 5, 2018
We have a perfect position for you, whose passion is mobile free-to-play game marketing. We’re building amazing mobile tycoon and simulation games and will build super-engaged communities for their players.
- Creating and executing marketing plans for games and major updates working together with the development teams
- Working together with partners to maximize ROI on campaigns
- Running campaigns and optimizing based on analysis
- Providing player, category, and brand insights to the studio
- Creating marketing calendars for live and future games
- Presenting to stakeholders on marketing strategies, plans and findings
- Conducting market research
- Love for mobile games
- 2 years of relevant experience in mobile game marketing
- Strong marketing experience in gaming and social media
- Background in defining and evaluating ROI of digital marketing campaigns
- Track record of spearheading and executing innovative marketing programs
- Experience working with partners to manage budgets, hitting ROI goals, and moving quickly to address market changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Artistic and design sensibilities
- Key position in our growing company
- Relaxed and enthusiastic team spirit and working environment
- Extravagant yet cosy development studio housed in a historical 20th century building with a corner tower
- Right at Tampere Central Square with a 10 minute walk from the railway station.
BON Games is a hot new tycoon and simulation gaming focused mobile game studio located in Tampere, the fastest-growing hub of Finnish game industry. Our key personnel are experienced developers with track record of more than 30 titles for mobile.
Send your application letter and CV to Ilkka Immonen, CEO