September 19, 2019
Bon Games is looking for a Marketing artist!
We are looking for a Marketing artist with the ability to follow a style and push it even further. Do you have a positive mindset, are always willing to learn new things and develop your skills? Are you always raising the bar with your enthusiasm and growing skillset?
We hope you are thorough and have organizational skills ensuring all goals are met or exceeded. Furthermore, you understand the importance of feedback and are happy to communicate and share your views in an open environment with other industry experts. Above all we’d love for you to have a deep passion for games and art!
Love what you do, and have fun doing it! Come join our team!
- 1+ years of experience with animation (Motion Design)
- Experience creating graphics advertising materials and illustrations
- Link to online portfolio
- Attentiveness, ability to work quickly and independently
- Expert level of Adobe Creative Cloud: After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
- Knowledge of the basics of composition, understanding of color theory, sense of rhythm
- Strong grasp of art fundamentals
- Experience working in or with game development companies
- Create short videos and graphic advertising materials for all marketing channels
- Selection of background music for videos
- Collaboration with the marketing team to find the most effective approaches
- Monitoring trends, searching for ideas for new videos and images
Any knowledge, interest or experience with Game development, Web development, VFX, 3D modeling, Illustration, Classical art, Print, Social media, Games events, Motion design, Photography, Video editing etc. is considered a huge advantage!
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team of industry experts.
- Relaxed studio atmosphere with clear focus to be at the top!
- Multi-cultural working environment with a superb team spirit.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Beautiful city to live in with lively cultural scene and international influence.
Did you find yourself in the description? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your Cover letter, Portfolio and CV to Vladyslav Ihlinskyi, email@example.com.