April 29, 2019
Bon Games is seeking a Game Artist!
We are looking for a 2D & 3D generalist with the ability to follow a style and push it even further. Do you have a positive mindset, are always willing to learn new things and develop your skills? Are you always raising the bar with your enthusiasm and growing skillset?
We hope you are thorough and have organizational skills ensuring all goals are met or exceeded. Furthermore, you understand the importance of feedback and are happy to communicate and share your views in an open environment with other industry experts. Above all we’d love for you to have a deep passion for games and art!
Love what you do, and have fun doing it! Come join our team!
- Expertise with 3D Studio MAX (or another 3D editor) and Photoshop. Other software skills are considered a plus!
- Expertise in 2D art, concept art and production design skills clearly demonstrated in portfolio.
- Experience in creating 3D low poly in-game assets.
- Experience in making GUI or layouts.
- Knowledge of Unity and Game development.
- Wide knowledge of Visual culture, Games and Art.
- An overall positive attitude and a relentless aspiration to grow as an artist!
Any knowledge, interest or experience with Advertisement, Marketing, Illustration, Classical art, Print, Social media, Games events, Game development, Motion design, Photography, Video editing etc. is considered a huge advantage!
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team of industry experts.
- Relaxed studio atmosphere with clear focus to be at the top!
- Multi-cultural working environment with a superb team spirit.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Beautiful city to live in with lively cultural scene and international influence.
Did you find yourself in the description? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your Cover letter, Portfolio and CV to Antti Lukinmaa, firstname.lastname@example.org.