Free-to-Play Game Designer
April 16, 2019
Are you excited about tycoon games? We have a perfect position for an individual who is born to design next big things in F2P tycoon and simulation games!!
We are looking for someone with
- Love and passion for mobile F2P games, and specifically for the tycoon genre
- Desire to work collaboratively and iterating with other designers, disciplines and stakeholders
- Knowledge of the F2P market trends
- Desire to listen to the players
- Arrange user test sessions
- Follow game community feedback
- Prepare and run A/B tests
- Follow metrics and analytics
- Analytical approach to invent and test solutions based on your analyses
- Expertise with tools used in designing in game economies e.g. Excel.
- Expertise with game development platforms and tools e.g. Unity.
- Communication skills in English
- Design of game features and content
- Analysing the game performance and adjusting accordingly
- Documentation and presenting of all above to different stakeholders
- Communicate with and inspire other disciplines
- Key position in our growing company
- Relaxed and enthusiastic team spirit and working environment
- Good compensation
- Possibility to become a shareholder for an outstanding performance
- Extravagant yet cosy development studio housed in a historical 20th century building with a corner tower
- Right at Tampere Central Square with a 10 minute walk from the railway station.
The candidate should live in Tampere region or be willing to relocate.
BON Games is a hot new tycoon and simulation gaming focused mobile game studio located in Tampere, the fastest-growing hub of Finnish game industry. Our key personnel are experienced developers with track record of more than 30 titles for mobile.
Send your application letter and CV to Ilkka Immonen, CEO.