November 5, 2018
We have a perfect position for you, whose passion is to build and foster mobile game communities. We’re building amazing mobile tycoon and simulation games and will build super-engaged communities for their players.
- Communicate with our players
- Build close relationships with top influencers and elite fans
- Manage various social media channels
- Write creative and relevant content that will engage players
- Create content and run re-engagement campaigns on social media
Bring Community Voice to the Team
- Gather & share player insights from reviews, ratings and social media
- Create player polls, analyze results and present to the development team
- Collect community feedback and share it within the team
- Help game designers plan social and communal features in to the game
Assist User Acquisition & Re-engagement
- Help plan user acquisition campaigns with insights about our players
- Together with game designers, plan and schedule in-game events
- Track our competitors Community Management activity, emerging social media trends and anything relevant that might improve our communication.
We are looking for someone with:
- Can-do attitude and positive outlook
- Data driven attitude to measure effectiveness of the actions
- Great knowledge and passion for f2p mobile and video games
- Mastery of social networking and its tools: Forums, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram…
- Knowledge of generating and executing content calendars
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Key position in our growing company
- Relaxed and enthusiastic team spirit and working environment
- Extravagant yet cosy development studio housed in a historical 20th century building with a corner tower
- Right at Tampere Central Square with a 10 minute walk from the railway station.
BON Games is a hot new tycoon and simulation gaming focused mobile game studio located in Tampere, the fastest-growing hub of Finnish game industry. Our key personnel are experienced developers with track record of more than 30 titles for mobile.
Send your application letter and CV to Ilkka Immonen, CEO